Welcome

Welcome to
"jodie christine photography"
Pull up a chair, grab a cup of joe or your glass of wine and enjoy the memories. Each photograph tells a story and I appreciate you coming to listen.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Bluebonnets and Lollipops!

What a joy it was to take photos of this amazing family. All 3 children jumped out of the car screaming "Miss Jodie!" as if I was their long lost best friend and they all gave me a hug...what a great start! Joy, Joy, Joy....that's how I will describe this family photo shoot! What a blessing they all were to me!


I love this photo because look in the background at brother watching on...so sweet!




Beautiful....













My favorite.....

(More photos to follow....)

2 comments:

  1. Jodie...you are doing beautiful work. I wish we were closer for you to do our family. I look forward to more entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emerald76, I have tried to join your sight but it won't let me...how do I?

    ReplyDelete