Welcome

Welcome to
"jodie christine photography"
Pull up a chair, grab a cup of joe or your glass of wine and enjoy the memories. Each photograph tells a story and I appreciate you coming to listen.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's a Girl!!!



This was my first maternity shoot. It was filled with laughs for most of the day. That was mainly due to the fact the husband kept us all in stitches. What a good sport he was to endure this gaggle of woman, all talking about baby girlie things...It's possible he loved the fact that it was his daughter we were gushing over.



This one was a must, read the sign on the candy shop window in the background!



The new mom was a ballerina most her life and her heart is and will always be on pointe. That's why this shot was special to me, maybe not my favorite visually but defiantly my favorite emotionally.



The new grandma got to be part of this special day and I can only imagine how she must feel seeing her baby having a baby!



These are some of my favorite color photographs from the day...







These are some of my favorite black and white photographs from the day...





and I had to save the best for last...



...for those of you who know "Mamma" personally, this image captures her personality in a way none of the others did...Baby Girl, you have one fun life ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment