Welcome

Welcome to
"jodie christine photography"
Pull up a chair, grab a cup of joe or your glass of wine and enjoy the memories. Each photograph tells a story and I appreciate you coming to listen.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Special Family!

The following are a few photos of one of the neatest families that I am privileged to know. Everyone of them has a different personality and they all are amazing people. I call the mom the "Queen of Kings" as you can see, she is the only woman in the family. They all adore her and she them.



The 2 sons of this family are both handsome and men of integrity, and silly to boot...they made this photo shoot fun for me!





A quote from mom "My husband always said it was his goal in life to make me laugh, and he does it everyday!" That was one of the sweetest things I have heard in a long time and refreshing as well.



It's a blessing to know people like this family, and it's a blessing to spend an afternoon capturing their interactions as a family. It's a joy to take photographs and it's my hope that it's a joy for you to spend a few minutes looking at them.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos and an incredible family! You really captured their personalities! Can't wait for more - I will have to add a link to your blog on mine!

    ReplyDelete