Welcome

Welcome to
"jodie christine photography"
Pull up a chair, grab a cup of joe or your glass of wine and enjoy the memories. Each photograph tells a story and I appreciate you coming to listen.

Friday, March 26, 2010

My 1st Photo Blog!

Well, this is my first Photo Blog and I have so much to say and I want to start with saying "Thank You!" I have lots so let's get started...First and foremost, I want to thank God for giving me the passion for photography, and the eye for art. I could not do anything without Him. It is my hope that my work honors Him and shares my love for His son, Jesus Christ.

I would also like to thank all of my family and friends who keep encouraging me to get started! My love language is words of affirmation and it's because of your use of words that I have taken this hobby and turned it into a career.

My love of art, visual learning and story telling have all connected into what I hope is an enjoyable place to pause and take a breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment